You can receive PMA test tokens from the PumaPay Faucet to experiment with PullPayments after installing the PumaPay Server and Business Console.
PMA test tokens are transferred to your address specified in the faucet on the testnet – Ropsten Ethereum network, allowing to test your billing models.
Currently you can get up to 50 test tokens/day per address from the PumaPay Faucet.
Please note that you will also need to get some test Ethers for the gas.
How to get PMA test tokens
1. You will need ERC20-compliant address to hold PMA tokens. You can use PumaPay Mobile Wallet App to generate one.
2. Don’t forget to change from the Mainnet to the Testnet in the settings of the App.
3. Copy your address and paste it in the faucet, then fill in the reCaptcha “I’m not a robot” test and press “submit”.
4. Your tokens should be delivered to your address specified shortly.
5. Now you can use the PumaPay Mobile Wallet App’s built-in QR code scanner to scan the QR code you have generated for your billing model and to execute the PullPayment.